Have you noticed the latest fashion is for large size models? Pretty, overall Ruben-esque figures. American department stores are giving away booklets of clothes on models that are eliciting surprise and wonder!
Me, I am on a low-fat, low-carb diet and it's working, trying to get back to my high school and university weight. Long and lean is the goal and I think it is healthier in general. I have heard that weight bias kicks in for a 5 foot 5 inch woman at 162 lbs.
Here are a few reasons to be thin:
1. Get in touch with your inner knockout
2. Find your six-pack abs
3. Feel hunger pangs again
4. Have the time you are not eating to pursue hobbies or work
5. Fit into public transportation and movie theater seats
6. Reach your toes to give yourself a pedicure
7. Get compliments rather than "weight bias" comments
8. Be happier and proud of your body, your appearance and your walk
9. Be at peace because you aren't constantly having to stoke the food habit
10. Save money by buying less food and distracting yourself from food